Presenters are required to send the presentation file in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 format by usign Thai or English language to the conference coordinator by the given date. The duration of each presentation is 20 minutes (including the question & answer session). If a presenter makes any changes to the presentation file after submitting to the conference coordinator, it is the presenter’s responsibility to upload the updated file to the computer in the conference room ahead of the scheduled time on the day of presentation.
● The format of the poster shall be as follows:
2. Language of presentation can be Thai or English.
3. The poster should contain: Title of the research study, Name(s) of the researcher(s), Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods used, Results, Discussion of Results and Recommendations. Acknowledgements are optional. Font size should be big enough to be readable from a distance of 1 meter.
4. Color and design of the poster is left to the discretion of the presenters.
● The presenters have to stand next to the poster at the appointed day and time.
● Poster can be mounted as follows:
1. On October 19th, 2016 from 3:30 pm onwards
2. On October 20th, 2016 before 7:30 am
3. Taken down on October 20th, 2016 after 5:30 pm