Judgment of Research Findings
The Organization Committee for the 40th National Graduate Research Conference and the Peer Review Committee will consider all the submissions for oral and poster presentations and award prizes for research excellence as follows:
- For oral presentations, 3 awards for research excellence are available (one for each of the 3 research areas), each award consisting of 2,000 Baht and a certificate.
- For poster presentations there are also 3 awards for research excellence available (one for each of the 3 research area), each prize consisting of 2,000 Baht and a certificate.
The conference organizers reserve the right to assess the research presentations and proceed as follows:
- To review the research papers and consider which research area and which format (oral or poster) each research should be presented in.
- To select which research papers will be presented at the conference and included in the conference proceedings on CD-ROM.
- To disqualify papers from being presented at the conference in the following circumstances:
- Research papers which do not conform to the specified format, and/or have not been amended as recommended by the expert reviewers.
- Late registration and/or late payment of the registration fee.