Presenters (of either an oral or a poster presentation) who have registered online, paid the registration fee, and have received email confirmation of their successful registration can proceed according to the following schedule:
- Submit the abstract and the full paper together with the letter of acknowledgement from advisor online at: http://www.grad.psu.ac.th/ngrc40regist/ between April 30th and August 11th, 2016. Successful submission will be confirmed by email.
- The list of accepted papers will be published on the conference website, and the conference coordinator will contact individual presenters by e-mail between August 30th and September 10th, 2016, informing them of amendments to their papers required/recommended by the expert reviewers.
- Submit the updated full paper containing the required amendments at: http://www.grad.psu.ac.th/ngrc40regist/ by September 25th, 2016. The final list of presenters and details of the research presentations will be published on the conference website on September 30th, 2016.
- Participants listed for oral presentations have to submit presentation files to the above mentioned email before October 10th, 2016.
- The conference proceedings will be published in the form of a CD-ROM by the conference manager within one month after the conference.
- For further information please contact the 40th NGRC conference coordinator:
Telephone: +66-(0)-7428-6997, 6988, 6983
Note: 1. Participants who do not submit their updated papers incorporating the expert reviewers’ advice may present their paper at the conference, but it will not be included in the conference proceedings CD-ROM.
2. The decision on the format in which research findings are to be presented rests upon the consideration of the panel of experts.