International applicants will be able to pay the application fee of 640 Baht
(approx. 19US$ depends on currency rate) start on October 1st, 2017,
via the PayPal online payment service. PayPal supports online money transfers by credit card, debit card, or bank account.
The new application procedure therefore is as follows:
- Complete the online application form and submit supporting documents via the ‘Online Application System’ website: http://www.grad.psu.ac.th/admission/apply.php.
- Verify and submit the application, and pay the application fee of 640 Baht to the Graduate School, PSU. Applicants who do not already have a PayPal account can create one for free at: https://www.paypal.com
- Upon receipt of the payment, the PSU Graduate School will send an e-mail to the applicant confirming receipt.
- After the payment process is completed, the application will be verified by Graduate School staff and sent to the relevant program committees for further processing.
The application fee is non-refundable.
How to On-line apply for graduate studies at Prince of Songkla University
- This page only use for foreigner. (Thai Student)
- Carefully study application procedure.
- Kindly check the qualification of applicants which is required by each program.
- Graduate Study Options
- Other required documents should be scaned.
- Transcript file that file size isn't over 5 MB.
- Format file such as *.jpg, *.gif, *.tif, *.png, *.pdf, *.zip, *.rar
- Publication file that file size isn't over 5 MB.
- The applicant can apply to only one program per semester.
- The Graduate School will notify the application when the complete application form and required documents are received by the Graduate School.
- The application will be processed by the Graduate School only if applicant’s qualification is satisfied and all the required documents are provided.
- Graduate School will display the lists of accepted applicants of each program via Graduate School Homepage. The applicant will also be informed of the acceptance by e-mail.
All supporting documents must be in English which were officially issued and certified by government office, embassy, and university.
Documents to be uploaded via the online admission system must be scanned in jpg, gif, tif, png, pdf, zip, and rar format.
Documents should not over than 5 MB.
- A copy of degree certificate (with officially certified English translation)
- A copy of academic transcript (with officially certified English translation)
- A copy of Passport (If any)
- A copy of English certificate (TOEFL or IELTS) the officially English proficiency must be required.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Brief research proposal
- Other documents, which may be requested by each program (such as letter of work experience/ professional license/concept paper).
Condition to study in Semester 1/2016
The program will commence in the 1st
semester of academic year 2016 (August 15th
, 2016). Therefore, we suggest that you arrive at PSU no later than the second week of August 29th
, 2016 to complete your registration and start your study. However, if you are unable to arrive by that time, please inform your program of study or Graduate school.
Condition to study in Semester 2/2016
The program will commence in the 2nd
semester of academic year 2016 (January 9th
, 2017). Therefore, we suggest that you arrive at PSU no later than the second week of January 23rd
, 2017 to complete your registration and start your study. However, if you are unable to arrive by that time, please inform your program of study or Graduate school.